Re: Fogged rear window, etc.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fogged rear window, etc.
From: fickes@taurus.apple.com (Stan Fickes)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 10:07:19 -0700
>I have a friend who's just bought a Fiat Spyder convertible and he's got a
>foggy rear window on his soft top.

(Does this explain the desire to buy a Fiat?)

Obligitory LBC content-

I noticed last week that my charging light was staying on brighter and to a
higher RPM than normal, and seemed to be getting worse.  Finally, it just
stayed on 100% yesterday.  I got ready to check the regulator etc, then
discovered that the field lead had dropped off the generator entirely.
Simple repair, and at the right price!  sf

Stan Fickes               If you want safe speed--buy safe speed--MG.
Wireless communications   1951 MGTD, under restoration
Apple Computer, Inc.      1965 Sprite, daily commuter
(408) 974-7653            1957 Bel Air StWgn, wife's car