Re: was mystery message, now girlfriend bashing

To: Mike Lambdin <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>, thorpe@kegs.saic.com
Subject: Re: was mystery message, now girlfriend bashing
From: stauffer@swarthmore.edu (Glenn Stauffer)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 09:18:24 -0400
At 8:51 AM 8/30/95, Mike Lambdin wrote:
>Graham said:
>>         Jeez, this is kinda drastic dont you think?
>
>>         LBC Content: Someone suggested that maybe my LBC was having
>> a bad reaction to my girlfriend when it wouldn't start. I think
>> that's a definate possibility. So I dumped her.
>
>Jeez, speaking of drastic!
>

>She's better of anyway!

Well, I won't disagree...

But, Graham does have a point.  I know I probably spend more time thinking
about and tinkering with my MG than with my girlfriend.  At least she knows
where I am and who I'm fooling around with.  It's alot harder to tell her
that I've been with the car than to tell he I've been working late at the
office and not have any evidence for it.  Plus there is always the promise
of some day riding top-down through the countryside.