Prestige leather seat kits

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Prestige leather seat kits
From: Steve Phillips <sjp@hpuerca.atl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 08:12:35 -0400
I just got a catalog yesterday from Prestige Auto Trim Products.
They're located in Birkenhead England. Their (looks like a photocopy)
catalog (1 sheet only) lists leather seats available in black only.
Matching headrest covers and optional piping are also available.
MGBs and Spitfires look to be the only one available, all at $299,
MGBGT rear seats at 279. They also advertise 4 kinds of tops,
Heavy-duty vinyl, black vynide(?), colored vynide and Mohair
canvas, ranging in price from 135 to 279 american. Their also advertise
tonneau covers, luxury carpets and sound deadening kits. They charge
25$ for shipping. Call 1800-659-2649.

As usual, I have no fiduciary ties to these guys, only management
ties to the ripped up vinyl seats in my B.