Re: 3 Horns?

To: macedonia-statc@kaman.com (MACEDONIA)
Subject: Re: 3 Horns?
From: David Hall <dhall@hp-vcd.vcd.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 95 8:09:29 PDT
David..

There should be two sets on the passenger side.  Both of these sets
hook up to the passenger side horn.  One set feeds the horn,
and the other set goes over to the other side.  Here's a crude
diagram:

  | <- Horn Power feed
  |
  |1st set

   2nd        3rd

Hope this makes sense.

Dave Hall
dhall@vcd.hp.com

(p.s.  Are there toooooo many daves in the world, or what?)