A Bad Experience

To: mgs@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: A Bad Experience
From: DOGEDOC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 1995 12:17:18 -0400
This note is very dear to my heart or should I say to my patients, I too
had nightmares with Sports & Classics. They are not costomer oriented.
I had bougth a switch for them, wrong switch; ordered top,they called me
to tell me it was in, drove up from Long Island to pick it up only to
have them tell me they sold it because I didn't pick it up when they call
ed;  the straw that broke the camels back is when they sold me a fuel line
that was used and just cleaned up, returned it for a new one only to fine
that the fitting were different from the original, what a fight they
gave me, saying they had sold hundred of them and never had a problem.  I
finally convinced them to try one on a carb, then they realized they don't
fit, they returned my money at that point.  All  of this time I had been
driving from L.I. to Connecticut to get this aggravation, also real bad
attitudes!!!   Needless to say I don't do buisness there any more.

Buyer beware!!!!!!!!

62 MGA
60 MGA COUPE
79 MGB LE
66 MUSTANG 2+2
A word to the wise when dealing with Sports and Classics. I ordered an item
in April of this year, sent it back and I am still waiting for a credit to
come through on my card. I called countless times, spoke to more people than
I care to remember or can remember, and it still is not resolved.

Sports and Classics is located in Darien, Connecticut and they don't have a
clue as to what is or isn't original for the MGTC.

Beware when dealing with them