Re: LBC, BTW?

To: MACEDONIA <macedonia-statc@kaman.com>
Subject: Re: LBC, BTW?
From: David Simpson <davids@CyberGate.COM>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 1995 21:46:30 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 8 Sep 1995, MACEDONIA wrote:

> I do work for the military so I've seen thousands of acronyms before, but what
> do the following acronyms mean?
>
>               BTW
>               LBC
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave "Clueless" Macedonia
> 1966 MGB
> macedonia-statc@kaman.com

Dave, (good name, BTW...)
   BTW means By The Way...
I still haven't figured out what an LBC is. I'm assuming it's something
like...

Light British Car,
Lousy British Car,
Leyland, British, Car,
Laughed at By Cockneys,
Lucas-Built Corpse,
Light Barrier for Concrete,
Left By Crossroads (with my rider by my side, BTW... See! You're catching
on!)

Anyone else care to contribute? Actually I've been wondering what "LBC"
stands for since I got on this list, but haven't had the moral fortitude
to ask right here in front of everybody! Maybe NO-ONE knows! Like in The
Emperor's New Clothes? Everybody thinks everybody ELSE knows what it is,
so no one says anything! It's a conspiracy! I have to go now, the FBI is
monitoring my modem line.

Dave Simpson
davids@cybergate.com