RE: Steering Wheel Restoration

To: MGS <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Steering Wheel Restoration
From: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 95 17:00:00 PDT
Don't mean to be picky about such things, but do you mean TC or TD?

TCs were made until late 1949, which would make a 51 TC a difficult
proposition. Granted, some of the states in the US registered vehicles by
date sold, not date built, but it is a bit confusing.

I believe all TCs and TDs used the same diameter wheel, although the design
was totally different. Also, do you have the Bluemels wheel with 4 wire
supports coming from each of 4 quadrants, or the "original" style with flat
bars coming in to the center?

Your public wants to know!

Regards,
Lew Palmer