TD Wanted

To: MGS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: TD Wanted
From: "WILLIAM L. SINGLETON, DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SERVICES" <SINGLETON@ccsua.ctstateu.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 17:37:25 -0400 (EDT)
I've been lurking on this list for a few weeks, trying to get the
time and courage to start working on my wife's '52 TD again.  Mostly
I have to start with replacing ALL the coachwork.  The car was in
coastal Florida for ever (since the early '60's anyway) and has extensive
rot and what I swear is termite damage.

However, I have been asked by my brother to look for a TD for a friend
of his.  They want a restored to drive (i.e., not Concourse) TD accessable
to Sacramento, CA.

Please contact me directly so we don't chew up too much bandwidth.

Please contact me directly so we don't chew up too much bandwidth.

Thanks.

  --Bill Singleton