Service Question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Service Question
From: "Bart Schwartz" <bschwartz@dttus.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 95 16:59:30 CST
     Anyone know of a good mechanic in the Kansas City area who works on
     MGs?  I took my '76 Midget to one of the better known British Car
     garages in the area.  They did decent work, but I feel that they
     overcharged me tremendously.

     Is there anything wrong with taking it to one of those tune-up chains
     for a quick tune-up or to Midas for brake work?  What if I dropped off
     the shop manual?

     Thank you in advance.

     * Bart Schwartz                 Internet:  bschwartz@dttus.com *
     * 1976 Midget 1500              CServe:    75753,2550          *
     * Overland Park, Kansas                                        *