Sudden list change

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sudden list change
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 1995 23:53:01 -0600
As of the moment, the mgs list is temporarliy going out only
as a digest.  Mail is collected and grouped into one big message sent
out each night, unless you folks talk too much and I send out one by
hand during the day.

This should only be temporary; regular distribution should be back in a
week or two, unless the all-digest thing works out a whole lot better.  We
shall see.  It will be confusing to some of you, since the way I did this
is to have the digest sent to those on the "mgs-digest" list and those
on the "mgs" list.  So you may be on the regular list as far as majordomo
is concerned, but you will be getting the mgs-digest mail.

As for why this is being done, a more lengthy note will be showing up soon.

mjb.