LBCs @ Mid-Ohio

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: LBCs @ Mid-Ohio
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 09:09:13 +0500
Fellow fiends:

Members of my local car-guy support group and I will be heading to the
Mid-Ohio racecourse on Friday, October 13 for this year's SCCA Run-offs.  We
merry band (1 MGB (yes, Old Whitesides is off to the races), 4 TVRs, a
possible TR6, and one Corvette (Yeech!)) will be caravan-ing down from
Detroit.  I suspect that we will spend most of our time in the area of the
esses, at the end of the so-called back straight (I can't remember turn
numbers).  Our collected LBCs (please, its my brother's corvette; my mom
told me I had to be nice) will likely be parked 'iniside' that part of the
track, between a big food stand and a 'comfort' building (if you know what I
mean).  Its a big big facility, and it'd be very hard to link up personally,
but I hope to see some other LBCs there.  Come one, come all.

For those of you who haven't been to this event:  HIGHLY recommended.  If
the weather cooperates, I guarantee it will be a great great time.  If the
weather doesn't cooperate it will *still* be more fun than a car show out at
some suburban park with a bunch of orthodontists dusting off their E-types
every 20 mins (OOOPS, there I go again!).

Will "hey, I like E-types**" Zehring

** I'm just not too much into E-type owners (or orthodontists)!