'79 MGB Fuel Pump Vent Line? -Reply

To: mgs@autox.team.net, sean_johnson@milacron.com
Subject: '79 MGB Fuel Pump Vent Line? -Reply
From: RLANCASTER@ntia.doc.gov
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 09:17:47 -0400
We went thru this earlier this year for my 67 B...there are one or
two little air vents on the SU fuel pumps, attached to clear plastic
hoses, they provide cleaner air than that that available under the
car while running, mine led BACKWARDS to a hole in the trunk, up into
the trunk, into a little "T" that kept it from falling back
out...pretty simple when you know whats what!
||Randy Lancaster               | Tel:202-482-4487        ||
||National Telecommunications   | Fax:202-482-4396        ||
||and Information Administration| rlancaster@ntia.doc.gov ||
||Department of Commerce, USA   | 1967 MGB # 128,471      ||
||Heaven: home brew, driving an MG, but remember...its not||
||a leak, its a British flow through lubrication system!  ||