A Digest of My Replys

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: A Digest of My Replys
From: "Jerry Causey" <antiques@whidbey.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 20:32:51 -0800
On  Thu, 12 Oct 95 9:37:10 CDT, T.J. Higgins wrote:

=I for one have no idea how Mark has put up with us for this long.
=Thanks and a tip o' the hat!

I'll certainly second that. Thanks Mark!

=I have mentioned this before, but I think it deserves mentioning
=again:  usenet newsgroups.  Yes, they have their problems, and not
=everyone gets them, but they do serve a purpose.  There may be a place
=for rec.autos.british[.mg|.triumph] to handle the daily chit-chat that
=used to occur on the real-time mail lists.  The digest could then
=serve as a place for the more detailed, obtuse, or technical
=discussions.  And those who can't get usenet would still have the
=digest.

I think this is an excellent idea, but  who has the time and
knowledge to go through the long involved process of setting up a new
newsgroup? Perhaps some of the dot edu folk who appeared so
frequently on the list?