New "DIGEST" Format

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New "DIGEST" Format
From: Jerome Keller <jkeller@cc-mail.pica.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 10:07:53 -0400
     Sorry, I don't have any idea how much work is saved by "digesting",
     but all I can say is I don't like the new format much (although it's
     better than nothing at all, of course). Before, with individual
     messages, it was much easier before to pick out the items I wanted to
     save and store them away. With the digest, it's "all" or "none".

     There's a lot of valuable info...worth saving for a mechani-dunce like
     me...so for me this is an important issue. My 2 cents, YMMV.

     BTW, whatever the work is, and whomever does do it...MANY THANKS...and
     please don't stop!

     Jerry