Any interest in repro window stickers?

To: mgs@autox.team.net (MG's)
Subject: Any interest in repro window stickers?
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 13:30:26 -0400 (EDT)
  I was thinking the other day that it'd be neat to reproduce the original
dealer window sticker on my MGB.  I've got the original, but it's so beat up
that it's almost useless.  The printing is just visible enough that I could
reproduce it.
  Does anybody else have any interest in this?  I doubt if I could get just
one printed up, so if I do reproduce this, I'll have extras.

  In addition, would anybody with an original MGB window sticker be willing
to photocopy/scan/draw/describe it for me, so I can see how similar they are
between years and locations?

                                        Jeremy DuBois
                                        Programmer/System Administrator
                                        Thermalogic Corporation