RE: shocks

To: "'MGs'" <MGs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: shocks
From: "Palmer, Lewis" <Lew@MPLS.UCI.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 08:46:48 -0500
Remove the shock from the car. Remove the filler plug and the valve. Drai=
n the oil and refill. Go to the local motorcycle shop and buy fork oil fo=
r a pretty decent substitute. Otherwise the parts houses will sell you th=
e same stuff for somewhat inflated prices as "shock oil".

Lew Palmer
lew.palmer@uci.com