Miatas

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Miatas
From: pbailey@qnet.com
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 95 14:04 PDT
I went for a little ride today up Angeles Crest and came apon a Miata and I got
behind him and he seemed to be havung a hard time keeping in front of me he was
hitting his brakes on the turns even though i didn't have to and he was leaning
way over on the turns.I haven't driven a Miata
but this is the second time I've played with one and I'm not impressed and I'm
driving a 79B which doesn't even corner as well as the older ones. the last
time
I had a
race with a miata the driver pulled over and we talked and he kind of hinted
that He wished He had a MG and after i told him I paid 1/4 the cost of his car
he looked downright sick...So if you have a Miata please GET OUT OF MY WAY!!
Pat 79"B"
BTW it was a really nice day about 75 deg and he had his top UP .