Cars for sale ...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cars for sale ...
From: BENNETNS@sbu.edu
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 11:43:19 EDT
I am posting this for a friend, I know some about the cars but not
*all* that much. Any questions can be directed to me but if they are
detailed in nature please call him.

 1969 MGB-GT  Project car. No engine however the tranny is there.

 1968 MG Midget  Project Car. Some engine compartment detailing has
       been done. Roll Bar included, not fixed to car. TONS, and I
       mean TONS of spare parts. Great car for father/son project.

  These cars are priced to sell !!!

  Contact Bob Johnson  (814) 833-2964
                 between 4:30pm and 9:00 pm EDT.
               Cars are located in Erie PA