Re: Snake Oil.....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Snake Oil.....
From: Deborah Buckle <dbuckle@zeus.gs.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 16:10:39 -0700
Hi, speaking of finishings on the paint...
although it's not my B that's suffering, I thought I'd pick everyone's
brains for advice.  I have a 1989 Dodge Shadow (the other car), and its
paint job has a laquer finish on it.  Well over the past 6 months or so I
noticed that the gifts the seagulls leave on the roof that I've always been
very good about washing off immediately, have stained through the lacquer!
Has anyone experienced this and if so, any advice?

Thanks!

Deborah Buckle
(dbuckle@zeus.gs.gov.bc.ca)