Synthetic oil

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Synthetic oil
From: "Ira M. Weinstein" <iweinstein@shell.monmouth.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 09:10:21 +0000
Dear Friends,

I am glad that people are reading with interest the information I
posted about motor oil.  The research I did into motor oil took
considerable time, so it pleases me to share it with others.

I have received many requests for information about synthetic
oil.  Within the next few days I will post all that I know about it.

Personally, I don't use synthetic oil.  However, under certain
circumstances, it may be worth the cost.

Ira M. Weinstein, Matawan NJ

'77 MGB
'88 Toyota Celica
'87 Nissan Sentra
'81 Honda CB650 Custom

(I'm the guy personally financing Allstate Insurance)