Tachometer problem

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tachometer problem
From: edo@mails.imed.com
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 95 09:14:30 cst
     The tachometer in my 1975 MGB only works part time. Most of the time
     when I start the car up in the morning, the tach works fine and works
     as I am driving to work. However later in the day, such as at lunch
     time or after working hours the tach doesn't work.
     I have not been able to trace the wires from the unit to whereever
     they originate.If any one knows where the wires from the tachometer
     unit connect too I would appreciate the information.

     This is the first time I have tried to communicate with this this
     service and am anxious to know if I was successful.

     Thanks in advance for whatever info I may get.

     Ed