Re: Zehring's Flux theory

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Zehring's Flux theory
From: fickes@taurus.apple.com (Stan Fickes)
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 09:42:49 -0800
[snip]
>bark rather loudly.  I suspect that I can turn peoples car radios on and off
>as well.  While I have no aural evidence to support this radio effect, I
>frequently notice adjacent drivers shaking their fists at me and making
>other odd gestures.  I can only surmise that I inturrupted their listening
>to the traffic report on the local talk radio station, inducing a state of
>anxiety and near-rage.  I believe this intense flux also affects the
[snip again]

Oddly enough, the RF tester at a former employer used to complain he could
"see" my car coming 2 blocks away from the interference with his outdoor
tests.  He would have to wait for me to park and shut off the ignition
before he could continue testing.  Of course, I use copper wires and
non-resistor plugs, to enhance the radio noise emissions.

Oh yeah; Spridgets set off alarms as well...  sf

Stan Fickes               If you want safe speed--buy safe speed--MG.
Wireless Communications   1951 MGTD, under restoration
Apple Computer, Inc.      1965 Sprite, daily commuter
(408) 974-7653            1957 Bel Air StWgn, wife's car