Re: Oregon MG Clubs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oregon MG Clubs
From: DamitDick@gnn.com (Damit Dick)
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 1995 07:35:42
Sorry to bother the whole list with this but I tried several times
to send it with the following results.

   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
<mdonald@San-Jose.ate.slb.com>  (unrecoverable error)

... while talking to san-jose.ate.slb.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<mdonald@San-Jose.ate.slb.com>
<<< 550 <mdonald@San-Jose.ate.slb.com>... User unknown
550 <mdonald@San-Jose.ate.slb.com>... User unknown

Bob...

There are several MG clubs in Oregon. The two I have addresses for
are as folows:

Club "T" MG
P. O. Box 5243
Portland, OR 97208
Membership: John Aleskus (503) 644-6099
Activities: Slats Wolfe (360) 574-6675

Portland is about 40 miles from Salem.

Willamette MG Club
2375 North 5th Street
Springfield, Oregon 97477
Contact: Carole Sayer <csayer@efn.org>
Tel: (503) 746-8440
Fax: (503) 746-0863

Springfield is in the Eugene area. Also about 40 miles from Salem,
would guess.

I am a founding member of Club "T" MG so I am partial to them.

It's to bad you don't live closer to me. We could take on the front

suspension job together. I have two that I need to do some work on.

You don't say just what you intend to do but I don't think any of
it
is beyond a good back yard mechanic. Except reaming and fitting new

king pins and realignment after you are through.

Dick :>)
Vintage Parts & Products
Have MG will travel

PS: I've mailed Mark my contribution have you?