Suspension paints and machine shops in MA.

Subject: Suspension paints and machine shops in MA.
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 09:17:31 -0500 (EST)
  No, no, the two aren't related (in any way I can figure out :-)  I've got
two seperate questions.

  Firstly, I'm getting ready to remove both the front and rear suspension
from my MGB project and dissassemble, paint, and rebuild it all.  For people
who have been there already, what type of paint did you use?  I see Eastwood
Co. has a "Chassis Black" paint that they sell, but is this actually the
right kind of paint? and is it truly different than going to the local
hardware store and buying a can of semi-gloss black?

  Second question: I've got the engine out of the car now (great thanks to
you SOLers who showed up last Sunday to help me get it out) and when I get
around to stripping it down I'm going to need to find a good machine shop
that knows what they're doing with MGB stuff.  Anybody know of a good shop
around MA that'd fit the bill and do a good job?  Or can anybody give me
suggestions as to what I should be looking for in a machine shop to convince
myself they'll do a good job?

                                        Jeremy DuBois
                                        Programmer/System Administrator
                                        Thermalogic Corporation