MG 1100 / XK 120 swap

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG 1100 / XK 120 swap
From: Eugene_Faust@wb.xerox.com (Faust,Eugene)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 12:52:58 PST
Perhaps it's time for me to jump back into this conversation and
 clarify things a  bit.  The proposed deal for the 120 also includes a
 show quality 74 midget which my son after two years of hard work, just
 finished.  He has a second fairly nice 74 Midget which he uses for a
 daily driver.  Between that and the prospect of having the 120 to
 restore, he (somewhat understandably) has lost interest in the 1100.
 If the 1100 is really worth less than $1,000, I will probably keep it
 to tootle back and forth to work.

The underlying problem  is that our garage is full to overflowing but
 we are finding it hard to part with any of our treasures, either Jag
 or MG. To make matters worse, I am getting that dangerous itch for a B
 with a V8.

Gene