Re: tired LFB engine prices

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Subject: Re: tired LFB engine prices
From: russ@scubed.com (Russ Wilson)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 08:03:44 -0800
Will Z-

Other than a vague feeling that it should not be much, I have no idea what
a tired LFB engine would cost.  (Don't forget you'll have to grind that
cast octagon off the block to keep the logo police at bay.)

But, I'm excited about the prospect of finally getting some hard data on
the Zehring Leak Theory.  If you go through with this project, by all means
have the block line-bored and keep us posted on the resulting oil leakage
rate.

Russ Wilson

                 "Stop the drift - reunite Gondwana"