Re: Logo Clip art

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Logo Clip art
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 16:34:40 -500
James R Ferguson writes:

> Does anyone know of a place to download MG Octagon and other related clip
>art??

There is now a clipart folder on the team.net ftp server, in \sol\clipart

I've seeded it with a few .bmp images that I scanned and started to clean up
a while back.  I suppose I should convert these to .gif or something, but
it's a start.

It would be great if anyone who has similar logos, line drawings, and other
lbc realated clipart could add to what's there. (Just don't send copyrighted
stuff).

   ________
  /___  _  \    Roger Garnett            (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /|   ||  \ \   Agricultural Economics  | The Wayward Sports Car Centre
| |___||  _  |  3 Warren Hall           | http://www.wayward.team.net/
| | \  |   | |  Cornell University      |
 \|  \ |__/ /   Ithaca, N.Y. 14853-7801 | (607) 533-7735
  \________/    (607) 255-2522          | Safety Fast!