Re: Brakes on Mg's

To: craigw@sonic.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brakes on Mg's
From: JCrabb1045@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 1995 15:07:48 -0500

I would agree with this statment, I have had my 77 MGB for over 10 years and
when I bought it I thought I could do most of the work myself to keep her
running, I of course was wrong, due to the fact I didn't know all the tricks
and diffent tools you need to work on the MG's. So after about 5 years I
found one of the best in telling me what was wrong and how it should be
fixed. I had this mechcanic redo almost all of my MG, and it ran runs fine. I
used it as a daliy driver, from highschool threw college, with only on or two
minor electrical problems which were fixed in a matter of minutes. The more I
drove my B the better it ran. For the past 2 years I have been driving my
truck for work and my B only on the weekends, and I seem to have more trouble
than when I used to run it every day, I think she is jealous.

James
77 MGB
94 Dodge Ram