Internet Images

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Internet Images
From: Ted Weiler <tweiler@eskimo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 1995 14:35:29 -0800
I had a recent email conversation with a fellow who operates a site with a
number of very nice images which their company created for that site.  The
images actually belong to that company under copyright law.  He has found
that people have downloaded some of them and are using them without asking
permission or giving credit for where they were obtained.  This is very
rude, may be illegal,  and would certainly not be in keeping with what I
perceive as the general nature of this list.

I would suggest that anyone who has downloaded imgaes from other sites on
the net consider this before putting them out for general use at Lew's site
or elsewhere.  You may not have thought about it when you downlaoded it
because you didn't plan on distributing it.  But you might want to consider
it now.

Thanks,

Ted
74 GT
/==============================================================\
| Edward B. (Ted) Weiler TWeiler@Eskimo.com  TedWeiler@AOL.COM                 |
| Engineering Manager, Olympic Medical          OlyMed@AOL.COM
|
| Director, Volunteers NorthWest                   VNW@AOL.COM

| Membership, MG Car Club NorthWest Centre     MGCCNWC@AOL.COM              |
*                    Sound Radio Products
*
*      home page- www.eskimo.com/~antenna/index.html            *
*     For ham, commercial & cellular antennas & accessories    *
*        Everett: (206) 334-8577 SoundRadio@AOL.COM               *
*        Seattle: (206) 286-0616 SoundComm@AOL.COM             *
*        In US:   (800) 684-7777
*