You know you are a DPO if...

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: You know you are a DPO if...
From: "Sean Johnson" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 95 12:31:15 -30000
I was working on my Spitfire the other day, cursing the DPO that did so many
bodges and kludges.
..So, in the spirit of Jeff Foxworthy's "You know you are a redneck if..",
I'd like to start a new catagory, to be added to by all and sundry.

You know you are a DPO if:

1) You consider RTV a substitute for gaskets

2) You use speaker wire for permanent repairs to the electrical system

3) You change the oil once a year, "Whether it needs it or not."

4) During a sales pitch to a potential buyer, you crank the engine of a car
not started or oiled in three years to prove "It ain't froze up."

4) You've ever used Great Stuff (expandable spray foam) to plug up those
pesky rust holes in the body cavities.

Please send your additions to the LIST.

 I'd like to get a fairly good sized list together and put it in the archives.

thanks,

Sean Johnson