Re: Speedometer error......

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedometer error......
From: DAVID SIMS 1 713 275 7792 <SIMS@SUGAR-LAND.SL.SLB.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 16:40:46 -0600 (CST)
Hi again,

  Russ's comments below seem to hold a ray of light.... My speedometer has
"1280" on the face of it near the bottom on the right hand side.... Now....
If I knew what the speedometer of a car with an overdrive unit had on it,
I would be able to work out a ratio..... and well, the rest would be easy....

Dave