Re: Parts (was TRF/Charles Runyan)

To: dcouncil@imt.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts (was TRF/Charles Runyan)
From: "W. B. Olson" <WBOLSON@cherokee.astate.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 08:14:54 CST
I get lots of B parts (new and used) from MG Bits and Spares.  It's
owned by Don Bridger and he has his own catalogue which is cross
referenced with Vic Brit and with Moss numbers, so you don't need his
catalogue at all.  He ships UPS daily and has a toll free nr.  I have
no interest in the enterprise other than to see him continue to serve
my home town with quality new and used parts for MGB's and spridgets.
It sure is convenient for me to use his counter sales facility for
nuisance parts.  IMHO His prices are the same or better than the
major suppliers, so you could say that I am a well satisfied customer.

Call him at      1-800-643-3482         8:30-5:00 M-F