Re: Strange Problems with my 77 MGB

To: HealeyDoc@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Strange Problems with my 77 MGB
From: JCrabb1045@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 1995 17:39:34 -0500

I have a 77MGB  that I thought the old carb was flooding when at idle and
from a stop it would jerk and it would seem as soon as the rpm's were up to
freeway speeds the car was fine. So I got a new carb for it and now the
problem seems to be worse, so it is not the carb. The only thing I can
describe is when at idle it seem to miss or not run very smooth, and from a
stop I have very little power. The coil is new, as is the distributor and
rotor, and the fuel pump is new. I have had this problem for about a year, it
started as a small miss and has just gotten worse. The plugs are not fouling,
they are very clean.

If any one has any ideas as what this could be I sure would appricate your
help,
Thanks in advance

James Crabb