headlamps

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: headlamps
From: wise@db.erau.edu (John A. Wise)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 08:18:55 -0500
>>>Not too long ago there was a conversation going
>>>about installing brighter headlamps on MGBs.

In my Porsche catelogs and some car mags, I have seen Hella H-4s that are
advertised as DOT approved & legal in all 50 states.  I have the "illegal"
one on my '77 911 and I like them.  I plan to put a set of the "legal" ones
on my '77 MGB.

There was an interesting piece on headlamps somewhere in last two months in
either "Car & Driver" or "Automobile."  It was a drive-off comparison of
several different types.  My son has taken my mags back to school with him
so I cannot be more specific.

John

John A. Wise                                    Tel: (+1) (904) 226-6384
Center for Aviation/Aerospace Research          Fax: (+1) (904) 226-7050
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University            E-mail: wise@db.erau.edu
600 South Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900   USA