Re: No speed limits !

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No speed limits !
From: Ramm, Andy <ARAMM@sv.tbgi.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 00:00:00 -0600
Anybody get any info on Texas, New Mexico and Ariona's speed laws?

----------------Original Message Follows----------------

Montana is apparently set to go with their previous-to-double-nickle
"reasonable and prudent", Nevada, somewhat similar. All in about 10 days
from now. Most other states, it appears will go with something between 65

and 75. (The Corrado-L had this pegged a couple of weeks ago and were
waiting to see if it would clear the second house and the President.)
--
Shel Bercovich                           "Come Ride   \/
sbercovich@cbe.ab.ca                      with Us     /\

---------------- End of Original Message -----------------