Re: Impulse Tachometers

To: "Duncan C.Bull" <d.bull@ucl.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Impulse Tachometers
From: "U. Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 1995 08:16:01 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 6 Dec 1995, Duncan C.Bull wrote:
> I have two, second hand units, and neither work.  Haynes is not too
> descriptive of how the wires loops through the plastic block either.
> Can anyone put  it into words ?

I have a Sprite, but I think it's similar (could even be the same tach?).
The wire has to actually LOOP, so it goes through the plastic block
twice. It supposedly matters which way it goes through, but there are
only two possibillities, so trial and error should work fine. Put it
through (twice) and test, if no response try the other way.
Sorry, but I have never had one open.
Ulix
                      sprite                 caddy