RE: TD tires

To: MGS <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TD tires
From: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 95 11:28:00 PST
Bob -

I can't specify a model, but the best TD size I've found is 165SR15. This
puts you into a radial, rather than the original bias ply, but I've found it
did wonders for my TD's roadholding.

By the way, I use a modern Dunlop model # SP-4. In my area they're readily
available at around $50 per tire.

Regards,
Lew Palmer
lew.palmer@uci.com