Smiths Instruments

To: mgs@autox.team.NET
Subject: Smiths Instruments
From: "A.D.Smith" <A.D.Smith@boris.umds.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 09:31:57 GMT
>>>From jfischer@supercollider.com
>>>    Did you find more Smiths instruments?
>>>    Have you thought of buying them and reselling them
>>>    to those of us looking for them?

Yes, it did cross my mind, but I didn't know if there was anyone
looking for them.  Is there a shortage of old gauges in the states ?

If anyone is interested, I can have a look around for some more, just
let me know what you want.  There were all kinds of gauges imaginable
this weekend, loads of voltmeters, ammeters, clocks, tachos, speedos,
fuel gauges, temp. gauges, oil pressure gauges, altimeters (?) etc.

I would be very interested to know how much everyone would be willing
to pay for, say, voltmeters or fuel gauges etc.

If there's enough interest, I'll start taking commisions.

There were also loads of non-smiths gauges, some very nice looking ones
too, headlights, water pumps, ......

Andy

Andy Castellano Smith.          | email: a.d.smith@umds.ac.uk
Image Processing Group.         | http://www-ipg.umds.ac.uk/~as/
Cunliffe Labs, New Guy's House. | tel. : 0171 955 4208
Guy's Hospital, London SE1 9RT. | fax. : 0171 955 4913

       1977 Chrome Bumper Midget "Mungo" for short.
DPO of 1975 Rubber Bumper Midget "Mary"  for short.