Solstice (1% LBC Content)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Solstice (1% LBC Content)
From: jfischer@supercollider.com (James Fischer)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 21:49:37 -0500
    Denise Thorpe said:

>To everyone in the northern hemisphere, Happy Winter Solstice!
>To everyone in the southern hemisphere, Happy Summer Solstice!  Now give
>us back the sun.
>
>Don't forget to sacrifice a turkey or ham to the earth goddess of your
>choice this harvest festival season.

    Denise must have a life like a soap opera - "Pagan Place".
    She might even have some of that Wiccan porch furniture.

    I myself have found that playing traditional Celtic music
    when working on my MG seems to make repairs and work go
    better.  No conclusion yet.

An updated version of "A Christmas Carol" would still have Marley's
Ghost visit Scrooge, but it would be BOB Marley, playing a calypso...

   james fischer                       jfischer@supercollider.com