Re: honor without prophets

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: honor without prophets
From: "W. B. Olson" <WBOLSON@cherokee.astate.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 1995 13:31:00 CST
I've still got the 2 commodore 64's that my wife and I wrote our
dissertations on.  In the attic of course, with the MG smog stuff.

Date sent:      Wed, 27 Dec 1995 19:57:13
- 0800 To:             Peter Rebbechi <prebbech@ozemail.com.au>
From:           craigw@sonic.net (craig wiper)
Copies to:      mgs@autox.team.net
Send reply to:  craigw@sonic.net (craig wiper)

>CP/M,  Computer nerds and car enthusiasts on the same thread?
>
>Watch out guys (and gals) we are heading for the real world.
>
>incidentally, I still have my TRS-80 III, and plenty of software.
>
>Peter "going backwards real fast" Rebbechi

I've still got _TWO_ Sinclair computers and the 16k add-on ram pack! Also
still have the old Apple IIe. Of course, they all now reside up in the
garage with the rest of the storage! Craig Wiper