Traffic light viewers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Traffic light viewers
From: fickes@taurus.apple.com (Stan Fickes)
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 1996 15:22:56 -0800
A while back I remember some discussion based around not being able to see
traffic lights from inside a BGT.  A device from the '50s was mentioned
that allowed a reflection to be viewed.  I found a source!  Danchuk
Manufacturing, a parts supplier for shoebox Chevys, carries them for
$39.95, in 2 models ('51-'56, '57-'58).  These are repros of the Chevy
accessory.  If anyone wants more info, just ask...  sf

Stan Fickes           If you want safe speed--buy safe speed--MG.
Wireless Comm.        '25 MG Super Sports 14/28
Apple Computer, Inc.  '51 MGTD, under restoration
(408) 974-7653        '65 Austin-Healey Sprite, daily driver
                      '57 Chev Bel Air StWgn, wife's car