Re: odd steering wheel

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: odd steering wheel
From: Shel Bercovich <SBERCOVICH@cbe.ab.ca>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 1996 21:27:22 -0700 (MST)
These are aftermarket wheels and have been sold - and still are - for
many years. They are made in Italy and used to be quite good quality
(haven't used a recent one).

They are about the same price as MOMO, Moto Lita and their knock-off,
Le Carra, but not as expensive as Nardi. They have some rather good looking
wheels.

If anyone is interested, I can post or email the US distributor's
address. I also have a catalogue and price list - somewhere.
Shel Bercovich       '74 B-GT         sbercovich@cbe.ab.ca      /\
Join the Trail Riders of the Canadian Rockies (Non-Profit)     /  \
        "Come Ride with Us in Banff National Park"            / /\ \