Soft-Top Advantage

Subject: Soft-Top Advantage
From: "John M. Trindle" <jtrindle@tsquare.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 11:24:44 -0500 (EST)
I'd just like to point out an advantage of soft-tops, vs. glass... the ice
comes right off the plastic windows!  Plus that's the vehicle where the
doors did NOT freeze shut.  It took me 1/2 hour to get the Mazda open from
the passenger side, and then I promptly got it stuck backing out of the
parking place.  The MG came right open and started immediately (and isn't
going out in the salt, thank you very much).

...John "Doesn't mean I can go anywhere in ANY of the 4 vehicles with 7"
         of snow, then ice, then 2 more inches of snow in Sunny
         Williamsburg, VA Where It Never Snows"

John M. Trindle | jtrindle@tsquare.com | Tidewater Sports Car Club
'73 MGB DSP     | '69 Spitfire E Stock | '88 RX-7 C Stock
"Octal is just like base 10, really, if you're missing
two fingers. - Tom Lehrer"