Re: B/GT rear window de-icer, MkII

To: mgs@autox.team.net, wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu
Subject: Re: B/GT rear window de-icer, MkII
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrington.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 22:28:59 -0500

> ---when was the switch made from a dynamo-based system to the
> alternator-based system?  Was it in '68 (coincident with the switch to
> negative gound)?
>
> Will "pathetic, isn't he?" Zehring

Will, FWIW I have a 67BGT. It is Positive Earth and has a dynamo. It also has
what looks like a K-Mart special Back Light Defogger. The switch is to the left
of the stering wheel (LHD) up neat the top. The wiring goes up to the head
liner. It appears to be a DPO installation although the manual shows the wiring
as an option.

- -Mark "I got 20 inches of new snow in my driveway" Jurras