Re: + earth

To: "U. Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: + earth
From: Len Bugel <bugel@miranda.fnal.gov>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 08:22:06 +0000
Ulix, and anyone else wanting a modern radio in a pos earth car! Get a
12V relay from Radio Shack, or wherever, and have it activated by the
ignition switch. Run the + lead that operates the radio and
display through the relay's normally open contacts to earth. Run the
other + lead (for the memory and clock) directly to earth, and the - lead
to unswitched - (fuse protected, of course).

Len Bugel '50 TD