RE: Clutch thowout bearings...

To: MGS <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Clutch thowout bearings...
From: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 96 13:54:00 PST
If you are wearing these out at that rate, then your clutch bearing is out
of alignment (hits on one side first - not squarely). Also, make sure you
have reinstalled the spring clips the right way around. If these aren't
right, the bearing will never seat correctly.

Regards,
Lew Palmer
lew.palmer@uci.com