Re: The last word on MOWOG

To: TATERRY@aol.com, British-Cars-Pre-War@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The last word on MOWOG
From: bleckstein@shell.monmouth.com
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 1996 12:01:25 -0500

On Fri, 12 Jan 1996, TATERRY@aol.com wrote:
>Ok,ok, I yield and formally close this thread.  Mike wins!  In a letter from
>Anders Ditlev Clausager, Archivist for the British Motor Industry Heritage
>Trust, he states that the G was for M.G.   The Group theorist yield.....and a
>Happy New Year to you all....
>Cheers, Terry
>
>Terry, just got back from the NEMGTR Noggin and Natter in Northampton Mass.
Dick Knudson sends his regards. To the list and your supporters I offer to buy
round at Indy. If you can't make it someone will have to take your place in the
" Group " group. I don't know what to do with Denise or the Alien theory, but I
hope many on this list will make it to Indy. From the reports I heard over the
weekend, over 700 cars are pre-registered some six months in advance. For those
that want to go but are procrastinating, get your reservations in Now!

Mike Leckstein