Info on ZA ZB Magnettes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Info on ZA ZB Magnettes
From: v.bromfield@uts.edu.au (Vaughan Bromfield)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 1996 11:43:22 +1100
Hello folks

I have just joined the list, and am keen to find out more about the ZA and
ZB Magnettes.

My dad just bought (and sold ;-() a TD. He had it just long enough to get
me hooked onto MGs. Since I have a young family, and little money, I am
looking at gatting a Magnette as a sole daily driver.

Am I crazy or what? How reliable are they?

I am in Sydney  (Willoughby) Australia, and have seen but a scant couple of
georgeous examples around. If you have figures on insurance costs and the
such I would be grateful for them too.

Thanks in advance.

Vaughan Bromfield

| Vaughan Bromfield                  |                         |
| Education Consultant               |                         |
| Information Technology Division    |                         |
| University of Technology, Sydney   |  Phone:   (02) 330 1990 |
| P.O. Box 123                       |  Fax:     (02) 330 1169 |
| Broadway  2007   (Australia)       |  V.Bromfield@uts.edu.au |