Re: What color?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What color?
From: scotty@dove.mtx.net.au (Scotty)
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 20:43:30 +1030
Mike, IMHO the Jag87 Blue and your upholstery color is the perfect match!
Tom Metcalfe has a Black P type that looks absolutely stunning. Dark solid
blue? YES!

Regards,
John[Scotty]Scott,
Adelaide,Australia.

 I next picked an almost black blue (87 Jag color) but I am getting flack
that it is too dark for a PA. I would rather do the car solid blue but can't
seem to find the right color. Should I go back to Two tone ? or go Solid
blue but not as dark. I need help. I would appreciate comments from anyone
including the pre war group.