MGC-GT 4 Sale

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGC-GT 4 Sale
From: "John Hed" <john_hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil>
Date: 25 Jan 1996 15:32:01 -0800
                       Subject:                               Time:1:49 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          MGC-GT 4 Sale                          Date:1/25/96

I am posting this for everyones info.  I have seen it and think it is a good
buy.

1968 MGC-GT.  29,000 original miles (only two owners).  4-Speed w/OD.  Wire
wheels.  Runs great but needs paint and interior.  NO RUST California Car.
Comes with all kinds of extra parts including:

Complete automatic transmission
Master cylinder
Drums
2 spare doors
A-frames
Master cylinder
Rear end
Seats
Dash and instruments
Used carpets
Maybe more parts in the pile!

Owner moving and doesn't want the project.  $4500/OBO
Call Al or Gloria at (619) 446-4640

E-Mail me for more info:  <John_Hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil>
I have no interest except seeing this car go to a good home.